Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Form of Art

One of the great things I have learned in the years that I have been involved in the arts community of Garrett County is that art takes many forms.   I was raised in a conservative community and had very little exposure to any art so I entered the world of art with  little background.   I have come around to expanding my views on the question "what is art?"
This winter  Brad Nesline, of Long and Foster Realty, has been transforming a road car into a race car.   This project involved more than motors, tires, clutches etc.   It became a major art project.   He learned to air brush, becoming quite skilled.  I consider this vehicle a true work of art.   Unfortunately Brad is insisting that the car is going to the races.   It is art.



No comments:

Post a Comment