Thursday, June 10, 2010

Watercolor Classes

For a long time I have wanted to teach a beginners watercolor class and I mean for novice, never picked up a paintbrush kind of beginners.  We will learn about watercolor paper, paints, brushes, where to buy supplies, values, drawing and more.   We will begin by making a color wheel and finish by doing a landscape painting.  I am so looking forward to being able to give to others what was taught to me.   Painting is truly a joy in my life and,hopefully, one of these people will find that joy.   The maximum number of participants for the class is 8, the last I heard we had 6 people signed up.  If you want to join us call me, Sue Arnson, at 301 245 4528 or the Garrett County Arts Council at 301 334 6580.  The cost is $70 (including materials).   The class will  meet at the Discovery Center at Deep Creek Lake on the 15, 16,17 of June. 

suealoft@aol.com
http://www.theloftshop.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment