Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Creative Days

I love this time of year in Garrett County.  The busyness of summer is over, the festivals have come and gone and now I can go to my studio and CREATE.   The first day was not too gratifying, I couldn't seem to do much that was enjoyable or pleasing.   And then the juices began to flow.   After a lovely dinner with Bob Yonke, I was inspired to get going on our Christmas card painting.   At the same time I was making earrings that I have wanted to do for awhile.   Thanks to a great card Alan gave me for my birthday, I was inspired to try making some collage cards.  I have been working on all three projects this week and having FUN.
I present, for your viewing pleasure, a couple of samples of the cards.



Each  note card is individually created with paper, monotypes and a feather.
Sometimes I add a piece of linen line.
(Thoughts on pricing are welcome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment