Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sue's Studio

Last week I visited  my artist friend  Lisa Peterson's new studio in Cumberland Maryland.   I was soooo inspired. I immediately began trying to figure out how to improve my own studio.   I spent 6 days purging, cleaning, painting new storage areas and organizing.  I have had such fun getting it reorganized.  If you have been to my studio, I hope you can see the VAST improvement in storage and space.  If you haven't been here, please come see me. (However it might be best to wait until this new 4 inches of snow is gone.)



My Studio


Before. . .looking into the second room


After
I have two rooms that make up the studio.   The first room (the original) is my "dirty" space where I paint, make jewelry, mono types, etc.    The second room is a "clean" space where I cut mats, frame and have a small gallery.    It is the perfect set up for me.


                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment