Thursday, December 29, 2011

Arizona

One of the places I love to visit in the Scottsdale area is the Soleri bell shop.   The work of Palo Soleri is beautiful and fascinating.    It is a lovely setting with bells hanging everywhere.   The large elaborate bells are really beautiful.   I can never resist buying a small one to hang on the West side of our house.   Those bells ring and tell us when there is a shift in the weather.   They have sounded so pretty these past few days.

The Desert Botanical Garden is beautiful. I love the colors of this cactus
 Winter is here, the holidays are ending and I am back in my studio on a daily basis.   I am always curious to see what I will produce in these winter months.  Frankly right now I don't have a clue, but I know I will be out there a lot and who knows what I will end up doing.      Stay tuned. . . . .
Happy 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment