Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pacific Northwest

I love the Pacific Northwest. I lived there for 26 years,  receiving a fine education in Bellevue WA and at the University of Washington (the" Dub") and teaching in Renton Public Schools for a few years.   As a kid I learned to swim (at an early age) in beautiful Lake Washington, waterski, snow ski, fish, hunt, sail and enjoy the great outdoors. On this past trip we spent day exploring an area north of Seattle in the foothills of the Cascades where my parents  had owned a cabin. I was thrilled to be back in that part of the state where I had such great memories of my family and our cabin. I thought I would share a couple of photos with you because it is so beautiful.
                                          
 
 
                                   
                                                              suealoft@aol.com
                                                         http://www.theloftshop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment